Baby Babble
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Baby Babble

A forum for mums, dads, mums to be and dads to be.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

39 weeks pregnant

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
vikki&thomas

vikki&thomas

Female
Number of posts : 3
Job/hobbies : I work with adults with learning disabilities. But im now of work and due to have another baby
Humor : good
Registration date : 2009-01-21

39 weeks  pregnant Empty
PostSubject: 39 weeks pregnant   39 weeks  pregnant I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 8:14 am

[b]Im now 39 weeks pregnant 7 days to go.This baby seems to want to stay, my first Thomas was 10 days early and i was hoping this one was going to be. NO SUCH LUCK!!!!!! Very Happy lol. Has anyone any ideas on how you can kick start labour affraid . Ive tried pineapple but seems to be doing nothing.I alsp had a previous section with Thomas. Im hoping to try natural but we will see. Looks like this will be a good site to. cheers . Thanks for now
Vicky and thomas and bump about to pop lol xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Back to top Go down
Rachael
Admin
Rachael

Female
Number of posts : 34
Job/hobbies : SAHM
Humor : I have one somewhere lol
Registration date : 2009-01-19

39 weeks  pregnant Empty
PostSubject: Re: 39 weeks pregnant   39 weeks  pregnant I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 8:35 am

Know what you mean about pineapple, everyone says try it but i almost turned into one the amount i ate trying to get my 3rd out lol! the only thing that i can say has worked for me is sex, it worked with 2 of my 3(the 1st started on its own)must admit didnt feel like it but hey desperate times lol! Do you know wether you are having a boy or girl? and any names that you are thinking of?
Back to top Go down
https://babybabble.board-directory.net
vikki&thomas

vikki&thomas

Female
Job/hobbies : I work with adults with learning disabilities. But im now of work and due to have another baby

39 weeks  pregnant Empty
PostSubject: Re: 39 weeks pregnant   39 weeks  pregnant I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 9:42 am

[b]No we dont know what we are having so a big surprise Laughing i dont mind either as long a baby gets here safe and sound. We have olivia rose for a girl and joshua, joseph or james for a boy but they might change lol depends if the baby looks like them names if you know what i mean. The sex bit dont seem to be working either lol. Im sure it will happen soon. But im impaitent now and having bad mood swings. No . What the poor men put up with. xx
Back to top Go down
Rachael
Admin
Rachael

Female

39 weeks  pregnant Empty
PostSubject: Re: 39 weeks pregnant   39 weeks  pregnant I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 12:55 am

They are lovely names Very Happy thought about rose as a middle name for my 2nd dd but dh didnt like it so ended up deciding on hope Smile , any twinges at all or does baby seem to be too comfy to want to come out and meet everyone?
Back to top Go down
vikki&thomas

vikki&thomas

Female

39 weeks  pregnant Empty
PostSubject: Re: 39 weeks pregnant   39 weeks  pregnant I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 4:05 am

[b]Still nothing but just feel really uncomfortable down below maybe the head pushing down. Hurts when i walk about and more so when i go up and down the stairs. 6 days and counting today. Feel really tired today as cant sleep very well due to back and hip pain. so fingers crossed not to long. My mums name is rose so we thought we would have her name as the middle one. You look like you have a wonderful family hun. xx
Back to top Go down
Rachael
Admin
Rachael

Female

39 weeks  pregnant Empty
PostSubject: Re: 39 weeks pregnant   39 weeks  pregnant I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 8:30 am

So do you , i love your avatar pic of Thomas he looks so cute, hopefully we will have soon more members soon still working on promoting the forum Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

39 weeks  pregnant Empty
PostSubject: Re: 39 weeks pregnant   39 weeks  pregnant I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

39 weeks pregnant
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Baby Babble :: Pregnancy Pad :: Baby on Board-
Jump to: