Baby Babble
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Baby Babble

A forum for mums, dads, mums to be and dads to be.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bloody Neighbour

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rachael
Admin
Rachael

Female
Number of posts : 34
Job/hobbies : SAHM
Humor : I have one somewhere lol
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Bloody Neighbour Empty
PostSubject: Bloody Neighbour   Bloody Neighbour I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 1:02 am

My neighbour next door is a single man in his late 30's he is a bit of a biker and hes generally all right but ever so often he plays his guitar loud late at night at first he only did it every month or so for about half an hour so we wernt to bothered, but the other month he played it from 9pm till 3am, my dh went round but he didnt answer the door as his guitar was that loud he couldnt hear the door, i had had enough by then it wasnt bothering my older 2 but Sofia my youngest just couldnt settle due to the noise so leaving her with dh i went round he still couldnt hear me knocking but the neighbour on the other side of me came out saying she could hear it too, so i called the police, who told me it was the blokes house he could do what he wanted in it even though it was 3am and playing loud music they said it was up to enviromental health(who surprise surprise are open 9am to 5pm) so i kind of lost it then Embarassed and was determined to bang on his door until he answered, i finally managed to bang during a lull in the music and he hear came downstairs and started having a go at me well i blew and had a full rant this ended with him saying sorry(he was toatally drunk) and that was that i could finally go to sleep he even wrote a sorry card so i thought that was the end but on friday he did it again and last night as well, so its just getting worse just dont know what to do Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
https://babybabble.board-directory.net

Bloody Neighbour
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Baby Babble :: Company Corner :: Shout Out-
Jump to: